Work With Us!
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY .
RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER
Location: Bunbury, Western Australia
Hours: Minimum 30 hours/week
This is your opportunity to work with the best Australian fashion & lifestyle products.
We are looking for a professional retail assistant manager to drive business in our Bunbury store as we experience an exciting period of growth.
The role includes:
- Strategic planning and forecasting for both stores productivity and performance.
- Achieving sales growth - setting sales targets, KPI's and tracking performance for all staff.
- Staff rostering, workforce planning and coaching.
- Communicating policies and procedures to all staff through training.
- Supervising the day to day activities of all staff.
- Control flow and distribution of stock.
- Teaming up with the company Director to generate a vibrant and positive culture where sales are maximized and issues dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Managing the inventory; orders, stock takes, loss prevention.
- Working closely with company owner and delivering reports.
- Build on existing and create new customer relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Has strong retail management and fashion/lifestyle/gift industry experience with a passion for design and service.
- Is confident, high energy and a genuine interest in mentoring and developing staff and the business.
- Able to model a high degree of professionalism and communications at all levels.
- Solid understanding and experience in a retail fashion/gift stores.
- Familiar with KPI's, sales targets, and coaching to generate profitability.
- A positive and inspiring style of management and mentoring.
- Keen interest in fashion/gift/lifestyle industry events and news.
This position is a minimum of 30 hours/week Wednesday to Saturday with the potential opportunity to increase to Full-Time .
You must be available to work weekends (Saturday's).
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please either apply online through Seek or via email (details below).
Apply online through SEEK here
If you meet the above criteria, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To be successful you will possess the following:
Previous Store Management experience in a high turnover store is essential.
- An eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- Ability to create eye catching/innovative window displays
- A capacity to prepare monthly rosters costed to achieve store budgets
- The ability to analyze and organize stock to maximize sales on the shop floor
- Necessary skills to balance customer care with administrative duties
- Desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead a team to reach their potential
What you can expect from Emporium of Eshe
- A generous salary package
- Discounts across all our product ranges
- Incentive rewards for your sales and KPI achievements
- An experience working with a friendly, nurturing, proactive small business
- A great sense of achievement in making this store your own