Work With Us!
Hours: Minimum 28 - 38 hours/week (negotiable for the right candidate)
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
EMPORIUM OF ESHE STAR
Location: Bunbury, Western Australia
Hours: Minimum 28-38 hours a week (negotiable for right candidate)
This is your opportunity to work in a business who is passionate about creating amazing and memorable customer experiences, and providing what we believe are the best of Australian gift and lifestyle products to our store and customers.
We are looking for a retail star to drive business (and steady the ship a little) in our Bunbury store as we experience an exciting period of growth.
- Customer service is your jam. You are a people person who thrives on human interactions.
- You have a genuine passion and love for our store and the products we showcase in store. We are a niche business and its important you feel our personality and brand is a fit with your values.
- You are enthusiastic and have a positive energy and a genuine interest in mentoring and developing staff and coming on our journey of growth as a business.
- You are organised with a strong attention to detail and are able to multi task.
- You will roll up your sleeves from day one with a Can Do attitude and willingness to make it happen.
- You are open to having a regular presence on social media (training will be provided so you feel comfortable and skilled in this area if you are not already).
This position hours flexible and open to discussion for the right candidate however we are offering a minimum of 28 hours a week, Monday to Friday with two Saturday's a month required.
About the role:
- As an Emporium of Eshe Star you will work in our store on the front line, delivering friendly, legendary service and creating memorable customer experiences every time! You will go above and beyond to delight and welcome every customer you meet.
- You will connect with the local community and customer base and form genuine relationships and drive repeat business.
- We'd love someone who is confident and happy to appear behind the scenes on our Social Media. Our customers love to see our faces on Social Media.
- You will do what ever it takes to get the job done and keep the store open!
- You have an ability to project manage tasks as they arise and delegate to your team.
- You are able to balance customer care with administrative duties.
- You have a desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives - to put your personality into our store!
- A friendly personality to lead team members to reach their potential in a supportive environment
- Emporium of Eshe is a treasure trove filled with what we believe is the best of Australian products to delight your family and friends.
- We are owner operated business in our twelfth year of business with grand plans for the future (its an exciting time to join us!)
- We are focussed on providing a carefully curated range of brands and products that meet our stringent criteria around quality, design, function and value.
- We want to be known for our amazing stores offering, our inspiring shopping experience and legendary customer service.
What you can expect from Emporium of Eshe
- A generous salary package
- Discounts across all our product ranges (30%)
- Incentive rewards for your sales and KPI achievements
- An experience working with a well established (12+ years) friendly, nurturing, proactive small business who is experiencing an exciting rapid period of growth. We are a long term business with employees who stay with us for the long term. We see our staff as an important part of our success and treat them accordingly with these values
- A job with a fantatic quality of life. Low stress and a company Director that truly values staff and the contribution they make
- A great sense of achievement in making this store your own, we love to pick your brains!
Our business is growing rapidly, and this is an exciting time to join our team!
How to Apply:
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of:
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com (we LOVE a good cover letter, addressing why you feel you are perfect for this role - and honestly we will receive a stack of applications so this is the best way to stand out from the crowd!)
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close Thursday 4th July, but we will commence recruitment as soon as we have resumes meeting the criteria (so don't wait until the end as we will hire as soon as we find the perfect fit!)