In a tree that is also a house, a koala strums his banjo and tells stories of forever and before. The KippinTales. They call him Banjo Kippin.
Banjo is a cuddly koala baby comforter who loves to share a KippinTale or two. He has a super soft white base with a grey wild harlequin print and bright orange cheeks with a grey back.
Kippins are designed using simple, bold prints that new babies love! They’re hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin – perfect for hugs and play. Let them take you to Kippi – a magical place that exists in the moments just before you fall asleep.
Love this unique Baby Comforter? We have lots of other members of the Kippins family, take a look!
- Hand printed using water based organic inks
- Smooth, printed faces with no buttons or embroidery to come loose
- Self-tie knots are perfect for teething (and you tie most dummies to them!)
- Spots, dots and cracks are part of the fun and no two Kippins are exactly alike!
- GOTS certified and ethically produced from the moment to seed is planted to your little dreamer’s hands
- Machine washable & independently safety tested
- Material: Body: 100 percent GOTS certified organic cotton, Filling: 100 percent GOTS certified poly-fill
- Size: 29cm x 29cm (main blanket only)
- Wrapped with care in our bespoke tissue paper